Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My car blew warm air after the indicator jump to red zone, then I took it to the repair shop, they?

changed the thermostat , as soon as next day, my air conditioner blew warm air when I want cold air, then I added in 1 can 14 oz.ez freeze R_134a but still blow warm air as before, should I tried to add in 1 more can before I take it to the repair shop, because, under the hood the indicator show it need 2.5 lb, but they doesn't it get a bit cooler then before, I use the soap and water to check if there is any leakage, but doesn't look like there is any leakage at all. Please help.
My car blew warm air after the indicator jump to red zone, then I took it to the repair shop, they?
sounds like you had several issues is the clutch engaging ? on the a/c compressor ? are the a/c fans comming on ?
My car blew warm air after the indicator jump to red zone, then I took it to the repair shop, they?
A quick way to look for leaks is with a black light the leak will glow bright green. I suspect you have a seized clutch however.